Company Limited By Guarantee
It would appear that your chosen name IS AVAILABLE.Next >>
- Ltd tailor for non-profit making activities.
- Can be registered in 15min and set up working 1 working day
- Complementary set of company incorporation documents
- Barclays Bank Plc fast track business bank account
- UK based online support
- Selection of ancillary business support service options for post incorporation
From: £80 plus VAT
What is Company Limited by Guarantee?
A private company limited by guarantee is a type of legal entity that used primarily for non-profit organisations or communities concern with charitable purpose activities that require legal personality. A company limited by guarantee does not have a share capital or shareholders, but instead has members who act as guarantors. The guarantors give an undertaking to contribute a nominal amount (ie. ?10) in the event of the winding up of the company.
To note that there is now an alternative type of legal entity available for non-profit venture known as “Community Interest Company – (‘CIC’)”. The CIC format (Community Interest Company) became a legal option in 2006 and specifically tailor made for small and medium sized none-profit ventures intended for social and community interests. To thrive, CIC can be used for the same purpose as a private company limited by guarantee but a guarantee company is still a better option for most non-profit ventures, especially if there is a political element which is forbidden for a CIC and there is no need to prove its activities within a company limited by guarantee are carried on for the benefit or interest of the community. The typical example of the use of a company limited by guarantee is for property management purpose.
Why choosing archers as your company formation agent and to incorporate a company limited by guarantee?
Setting up a company limited by guarantee involves a number of knowledge and steps that need to be followed if you want to get things right. At Archers, we help you to choose the most suitable business structure together with on-going business advice to ensure your business venture to achieve a positive result.
- We will give you the expert advice to help you to choose which type of non profit company to incorporate; whether you incorporate a company limited by guarantee or CIC or a company limited by guarantee with charitable status, we can help you to insert the necessary company article clauses to make your company suit for the purposes;
- Our simple online order form for company limited by guarantee tailor made it easy for our clients to use;
- We provide the necessary legal documents guarantee the legitimacy of our arrangement with you;
- Our associates have attended and completed the legal academic stage of training at leading UK Law Schools, guarantee the professional will give you advices you need to structure your business.
- With our associates’ knowledge and expertise in UK company law and business management structure, we make sure you company is in line with the statutory requirements and annual tax obligation;
- We are different to other company formation agencies. Not only we have qualified legal experts in the field to assist you with your business structure but we examine fully as to what would be the best for your business venture with tailor made corporate solutions;
- We operate our business with utmost care and responsible manner. There are no hidden charges or activation fees on our client.
- We offer free telephone helpline during office hours and online chat service out of office hour tailor made for international clients who are in different time zones.
- We offer company registered office address service; this is particular useful for international clients who do not currently have office in the UK and for those who are trading through e-commerce platform (internet based businesses).