Our compliance team will email you upon receipt of your order. We will not be able to proceed with your order until the required due diligence document have been received and verified.
1. Be dated within the last 4 months
2. Show the account holder/company officer’s full name and address
3. Be written in English or accompanied by an English translation (by an Official Sworn Translator)
1. UK Residents
We accept certification by post office, bank/building society, solicitor/barrister and accountant.
2. EU residents
We accept certification by post office, bank/building society, solicitor/barrister, accountant and notary public
Need help to find a local notary? You can visit the useful link below
3. Non-UK and Non-EU residents
If you reside outside the UK and EU we will require your ID to notarised by a Public Notary.
We recommend the following professional person or authority can certify documents:
The following persons cannot certify documents:
You will need to take the photocopied document and the original and ask the professional person or authority to certify the copy by:
1. Writing: “Certified to be a true copy of the original seen by me” on the document
2. Signing and dating the document
3. Printing their name under the signature
4. Adding their occupation, address and telephone number
5. Stamp the document with their personal or professional stamp (mandatory)
ID documents must be received within 6 weeks of your initial payment. Failure to send an acceptable ID will result in your company being reported to Companies House, the removal of your Registered Office address and no refund of payment available.