Estonia Private Company (OU) Incorporation
- Affordable offshore company formations offer in a variety of tax haven locations;
- We currently providing offshore company incorporation service in the following jurisdictions:
- Belize From £350
- British Virgin Island From £380
- Estonia From £680
- Hong Kong From £550
- Seychelles From £350
- Netherlands From £1150
- All include government sealed incorporation certificate and register of company officers
- Can be completed within 2-3 weeks upon the full submission of identification documents require for the registration.
- Business account setup service is available without physically entering into the country for some jurisdictions.
- Free telephone Professional business advice and online support out of office hours
Why register a company in Estonia (“OU”)?
Foreign investors find Estonia quite attractive generally because the Estonian government encourages foreign investors to come and register a company in Estonia through incentives and a flexible business environment. It offers liberal trade, a balanced budget and favorable legislation for register a company in Estonia.
The Estonian economy brought Estonia on the 25th place as far as the ease of starting business by The World Bank Group is regarded. Foreign investors play a crucial role for the continue growth of Estonia financial economy, typically through trading investments such as telecommunications and banking. Further, Estonia situates in a location which has developed an important relationships with importantly trading countries like Finland and Russia in terms of international trading. Many traders and established businesses have showed a preference in register a company in Estonia to expand their current business than in other main stream offshore tax haven such as Panama.
Benefits of register a company in Estonia (“OU”):
- All the profit is not taxed as long as company does not making distribution. (ie. Re-investment instead);
- No withholding tax on dividends, even to offshore companies;
- Register a company in Estonia must be performed through a public notary but procedure is easy and straight forward;
- Register a company in Estonia is also based on setting up a bank account. We can assist you to open a bank account as well as to hire a local accountant and finding a registered office in Estonia;
- At least one member is required to register a company in Estonia (no special requirements regarding the members’ citizenship or residence.)
- There is no minimum share capital 2500 EUR (the value of each share cannot be lower than 6,4 EUR.)
- With no necessity to be assessed by an auditor unless their value exceeds the minimum required capital;
- It consists of a management board which acts as a representative and executive body
- Mandatory requirement for register a company in Estonia: at least half of the members in the management board are residents in Estonia or other EU member state.
- The managing director can be appointed among the employees
- Management board requires to organise the annual general meeting of the shareholders.
Incorporation of a standard PLC Incorporation £680 total
(with authorized shares of 2500 EUR fully paid
by shareholders with monetary or non-monetary
contribution after PLC incorporated).
Service package inclusive of:
Extract from the PLC Company Register
(i).Certificate of Incorporation
(ii).Standard Memorandum Articles of Association
(iii).Government registration fee
(iv).First allotment of shares
(v). First appointment of directors
Annual Maintenance Fees:
Local Registered Office Address £450
Optional Annual Fees:
Nominee Director Service £600
Nominee Shareholder Service £600
Other Corporate Support Fees:
Corporate Bank Account £550
*Subject to our Company Standard Terms and Conditions
For more information about Archers services in offshore company incorporation and their advantages for business, please send us your enquiries.