Register property Management Company
It would appear that your chosen name IS AVAILABLE.Next >>
- Affordable company formation tailor made for flat management business activities use by freehold/leaseholders and estate agencies
- We can help you to form either a limited company by guarantee or shares, depending on the members’ business needs
- Including company incorporation certificate
- Standard set of article of association tailor of property management
- Barclays Bank Plc fast track business bank account
- UK based online support
- Can be registered in 15min and set up working 1-2 working day
From: £150 plus VAT
Register a Property Management Company? How does it work?
The main purpose to register a property management company is to use it to manage the whole of or parts of a building, house or site on behalf of its owners. This form of legal entity is most commonly used for the management of residential flats but can also be used for other commercial or industrial purposes. Register a property management company can be either with shares or by guarantee, this depends on your business needs and preference. Clients must make that choice before ordering as the type of company cannot convert from one to the other after the company has been registered.
Which type of security should choose when register a property management company? Limited Company by Shares or by Guarantee –‘Right to Manage Company (“RTM”)’?
If the members own shares in Property Management Company, it is common practice to include an Article(Clause) specifies that shareholders are obliged to transfer their shares to the new property proprietor at the same instance when the property proprietorship transfer is completed . Reason for that is to ensure the company represents the interests of all current property proprietors and retains the separate legal personality within the company even though the property proprietorship and the shares have been changed hands.
There are some proprietors prefer to register a property management company as ‘limited company by guarantee” instead. This is particularly useful when the proprietors are holding a leasehold instead of a freehold ownership as the incorporation allows the leaseholder owners to initiate its “Right to Manage” power granted under the RTM Companies Regulation 2009.
Why choosing archers as your company formation agent and to register a property management company with us?
- Whether you decide to register a property management company either limited by shares or by guarantee. We can provide the service to register a property management company with suitable articles of association for all these circumstances.
- Our simple online order form tailor made it easy for our clients to use;
- We provide the necessary legal documents guarantee the legitimacy of our arrangement with you;
- Our associates have attended and completed the legal academic stage of training at leading UK Law Schools, guarantee the professional will give you advices you need to structure your business.
- With our associates’ knowledge and expertise in UK company law and business management structure, we make sure you company is in line with the statutory requirements and annual tax obligation;
- We are different to other company formation agencies. Not only we have qualified legal experts in the field to assist you with your business structure but we examine fully as to what would be the best for your business venture with tailor made corporate solutions;
- We operate our business with utmost care and responsible manner. There are no hidden charges or activation fees on our client.
- We offer free telephone helpline during office hours and online chat service out of office hour tailor made for international clients who are in different time zones.
- We offer company registered office address service; this is particular useful for international clients who do not currently have office in the UK and for those who are trading through e-commerce platform (internet based businesses).